Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chambord Lemonade


I have been introduced to the new love of my life....CHAMBORD! The deliciously fantastic raspberry liqueur. If you're ever looking for that true raspberry taste in your drink, look no further.

Chambord Lemonade

1 shot Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
1 shot fresh lemon juice
1 shot vodka
1 shot simple syrup
2 shots Sprite (or other lemon/lime soda)
Lemon slice to garnish

Mix together the first 4 ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake to chill, pour into glass and top with Sprite. Garnish with lemon slice.


4 comments:

Debby Foodiewife said...

I'm so there! You're right. I don't need to look any further. Bottoms up!

Heather @girlichef.com said...

I have yet to try Chambord, but from the look and sound of this --- pass me a pitcher!

Danielle said...

I'm having waaaay too much fun with Chambord. It's like raspberry syrup with a zing...nothing like those other raspberry flavored alcohols that taste like cough syrup. I have another cocktail recipe I'll be posting soon :)

Cheers Chicas! :):

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

I love Chambord! What a great way to serve it - so perfect for summer!
Remind me to put Chambord on the shopping list....